Friday, February 19, 2010

Tape Up Haircutwhat Do I Say Can I Tape Up A Leak In My Gas Tank Fill Hose?

Can I tape up a leak in my gas tank fill hose? - tape up haircutwhat do i say

I have a '96 Ford E250, and there is a slight leak in the fuel line when they are full. My mechanic says it's about $ 200 to fix, but it seems so small, it may be that I can do yourself. Mechanic just replaced the fuel pump may be a month ago, so it's not a leak in the tank, can I drop that, when I'm at the station. A special bond that I can use or suggestions?

2 comments:

chris w said...

No,
Depending on the type of truck you have your task will be to replace the pipe and possibly padding (metal) is also a common problem, I would be the mechanic who made the deposit and tell them to fix it would remove the tank stop pumping. It is a band known, the ability to Wil man for gas, which most people only take a few minutes are a couple of months. If you came here to make your hand more power to you. It may be possible to replace the sleeve on the field, remove the game, but so much work, if not longer, then. The tube is formed and can not really be replaced by a piece of pipe and cheap.

gasguy69... said...

Scotch is the right path for a short term problem until you save lots of money and have it repaired by professionals. this tube in a shop car does not cost much more to do to first

Post a Comment