Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Burning Cheeks After Eating Burning Mouth Syndrome?

Burning mouth syndrome? - burning cheeks after eating

I think it might be burning mouth syndrome. Last month, when I eat food, at random, and when I start to burn my lips like scalded my tongue, palate, cheeks, gums, and sometimes with his teeth. It seems that water or cold drinks, it happen more often. My doctor told me that he thinks he can acid reflux, so I was prescribed Prilosec. I do not think your acid reflux, because my mouth will sometimes be painful, before swallowing food. I also thought that his mouth thrush, but I know it may be because I sores in the mouth at all. Has anyone had this? Is this really the Burning mouth syndrome or something else? Any help would be appreciated please.

No comments:

Post a Comment