Thursday, February 4, 2010

Po Confirmation Template How Long Does It Take To Ship Priority Mail From Minneapolis To Brooklyn, NY?

How long does it take to ship Priority mail from Minneapolis to Brooklyn, NY? - po confirmation template

I have a package to the order on 16 July via Priority Mail, Brooklyn, NY. It was 8 days and the recipient has not received (the estimate of 3-5 days). Have you lost or are slow offices in Brooklyn? I have delivery confirmation or tracking, and wondered whether it was possible they could still be delivered.

2 comments:

30 and never had a girlfriend said...

I've bought some things this year and the USPS has always been very fast. about 1 days after entering the zone. I think you have problems when you do it, if they provide parcels.

silvermi... said...

I would say 2 days.

Post a Comment