Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pennsylvania Culinary Institute What Are Some Fundraiser Or Fun Events I Can Do?

What are some fundraiser or fun events i can do? - pennsylvania culinary institute

I am a culinary student at the student council at the Pennsylvania Culinary Institute and I've tried to think of some fun events for a variety of activities after school. Until now we have an evening outdoor games like football, where you play, and so on. What are some events for students from other students, the Council could be fair? or if someone has an idea to raise money, let me know THANKS

2 comments:

Lavette O said...

You might be a movie night. We had something like the film in this area. we had a movie playing on the big screen and other smart students, they also sell things like food and beverages, snacks, crafts, Jamba Juice and other things ... even got the clubs involved, for example, has our Spanish club chips with nacho chips and salsa with mango-selling home ... This is a good idea, but much work ... If you informmation email me at lilshordy2007@yahoo.com
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!

J & D Products, Inc. said...

You can create a magazine fundraiser with my company what it is, is that my company has catalog and sold the materials thereon for people in exchange receive a discount of 35-45%. I also understand that you have no money to pay our company, all materials, books, and sending documents as you try, you have nothing to lose. Well, just send me an e-mail: Info@J-DProducts.com or you can send an email with Yahoo.

Post a Comment