Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Girls Ice Skating Clothes I NEED A LOT OF GENERAL INFO ABOUT SPEED SKATING!!! HELP PLEASE!?

I NEED A LOT OF GENERAL INFO ABOUT SPEED SKATING!!! HELP PLEASE!? - girls ice skating clothes

Figure skating for a while and I know how to skate well and ... I am interested) in speed skating as a sport (beginning.
Use of speed skaters skates figure skates or hockey skates then others ...? Can I wear my skates? I mean, I improve as a real sport, and with it, so I really need, before joining the search for a club ... I saw someone on the ice in search of something completely different ...

1. Then, when they do more than use that can give u some pictures of the skates? and how I want to skate? Is there a choice? : D

2. and not sold in the Athletic / sporting goods stores, where they also sell ice skates or hockey skates?

3. What kind of clothes I wear skater and not sell the kind of jobs?

4. What type of construction have the most speed skaters? I am a young "5'7 and healthy / normal weight .... not stiff or clumsy ... lol

5. is a good idea to start speed skating (@ 16)?

6. How should I practice? (I go to my local iceWay to join a club, see later)

Unfortunately, this is not so many questions ... Thank you for helping us!

No comments:

Post a Comment